- Getting Started
Getting Started Guide
Parent Guide (if delivering lessons at home)
Send-Home Parent Letter w/Activities
Educational Standards Correlation
- Student Pre- and Post- Assessment
Pre- and Post- Assessment
Pre- and Post-Assessment Key
Lesson 1: The Five Principles of Citizenship
Lesson 1: Video 1
Lesson 2: Digital Background Check
Lesson 2: Video 1
Lesson 2: Packet and Fillable Form
Lesson 3: To Share Or Not To Share?
Lesson 3: Scenarios and Fillable Form
Lesson 4: My Self, My Selfie
Lesson 5: Be Upstanding!
Lesson 5: Video 1
Lesson 5: Video 2
Lesson 5: Assignment
Lesson 6: You Are The Words You Use
Lesson 6: Fillable Form
- Sample Lessons from Levels 2 & 3
Lesson 7: What Would You Collect?
Lesson 8: Your Brain on Tech
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Cyber Civics Mini
A condensed version of our turnkey middle school digital literacy program. Meets an urgent need to help youth become ethical, safe, and productive digital citizens. Includes a school-wide license to eight lesson plans, videos, parent letters and support to teach key digital citizenship and online safety concepts.
To meet the need of many schools, after-school programs, community groups and home school families for a "mini" series of Cyber Civics lessons—we created this short, yet effective, series of activities and videos. It includes six of our favorite lesson plans from Level 1 (Digital Citizenship), plus a sample lessons from Level 2 (Information Literacy) and Level 3 (Media Literacy for Positive Participation). Each is a snap to teach and will give young people the skills they need to successfully face some of the biggest challenges of the online world.
The best news? We are so convinced you will love these lessons that you will want to get our full program. So your investment will be credited towards the full Cyber Civics program should you subscribe within 12 months of purchase. How awesome is that?
Visit our website: www.cybercivics.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Subscription fee ($199) provides you with a school-wide license for one full year.
- Any teacher at subscribing school/organization can open a private account and get full support.
- Includes curriculum, video, support, professional development, parent engagement, monthly newsletter.
- We credit full purchase towards Cyber Civics: Teach Year 1 if you opt to upgrade within 12 months.
- We accept secure credit card payments (Pay Pal, Stripe) via this site.
- We accept Purchase Orders. For a quote or to pay via P.O., contact us.
- For multiple school/district discounts, contact us.
- Contact us for a free demo.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 481-4319
- LEVEL 2: INFORMATION LITERACY IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- LEVEL 3: MEDIA LITERACY FOR POSITIVE PARTICIPATION IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- Home School Cyber Civics is available at a special rate! Contact us.
“In the four years since the Cyber Civics™ classes started at our school, there have been only three reported incidences of poor digital behavior; none in the last two years. This is unheard of in this day and age. What has been a small investment has paid off tenfold. Plus it allows us to put our energy on what matters most, learning and teaching in a happy, safe, and healthy community.”
-Shaheer Faltas, Founding School Administrator
-Education Week, 7/16
"An intentional deep-dive that teaches emotional intelligence as much as it does digital citizenship."
-SmartBrief on EdTech, 4/19