- Getting Started
READ THIS FIRST! Getting Started Guide
Parent Guide (if delivering lessons at home)
Send-Home Parent Letter w/Activities
Educational Standards Correlation
- Student Pre- and Post- Assessment
Pre- and Post- Assessment
Pre- and Post-Assessment Key
Lesson 1: The Five Principles of Citizenship
Lesson 1: Video 1
Lesson 2: Digital Background Check
Lesson 2: Video 1
Lesson 3: To Share Or Not To Share?
Lesson 4: My Self, My Selfie
Lesson 5: Be Upstanding!
Lesson 5: Video 1
Lesson 5: Video 2
Lesson 6: You Are The Words You Use
- Sample Lessons from Levels 2 & 3
Lesson 7: What Would You Collect?
Lesson 8: Your Brain on Tech
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Cyber Civics "Mini"
A condensed version of our turnkey middle school digital literacy program. Meets an urgent need to teach youth to be ethical, safe, and productive digital citizens. Includes a school-wide license to eight lesson plans, videos, slides, fillable forms, parent letters and teacher support to teach key digital citizenship and online safety concepts.
Here you will find everything you need to successfully deliver Cyber Civics "Mini" to students.
We created this short, yet effective, series of lessons to meet the need of many schools, after-school programs, community groups and home school families for a "mini" Cyber Civics. It includes six of our favorite lesson plans from Level 1 (Digital Citizenship), plus a sample lesson from Level 2 (Information Literacy) and Level 3 (Media Literacy for Positive Participation). Each is a snap to teach and will give young people the skills they need to successfully face some of the biggest challenges of the online world.
The best news? We are so convinced you will love these lessons that you will want to get our full program. So your investment will be credited towards the full Cyber Civics program should you subscribe within 12 months of purchase. How awesome is that?
Visit our website: www.cybercivics.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Subscription fee ($199) provides you with a school-wide license for one full year.
- Any teacher at subscribing school/organization can open a private account and get full support.
- Includes lesson plans, videos, slides, support, professional development, parent engagement, monthly newsletter.
- We credit full purchase towards Cyber Civics: Teach Year 1 if you opt to upgrade within 12 months.
- We accept secure credit card payments (Stripe) via this site.
- We accept Purchase Orders. For a quote or to pay via P.O., contact us.
- For multiple school/district discounts, contact us.
- Contact us for an online demo.
Contact: email@example.com or call (949) 481-4319
- LEVEL 2: INFORMATION LITERACY IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- LEVEL 3: MEDIA LITERACY FOR POSITIVE PARTICIPATION IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- Home School Cyber Civics is available at a special rate! Contact us.
“In the four years since the Cyber Civics™ classes started at our school, there have been only three reported incidences of poor digital behavior; none in the last two years. This is unheard of in this day and age. What has been a small investment has paid off tenfold. Plus it allows us to put our energy on what matters most, learning and teaching in a happy, safe, and healthy community.”
-Shaheer Faltas, Founding School Administrator
"An intentional deep-dive that teaches emotional intelligence as much as it does digital citizenship."-SmartBrief on EdTech
“Cyber Civics lays a strong foundation for healthy digital ethics, information and computer literacy so when children face inevitable, difficult choices online, they will make the right decisions.”
-Dr. Paul Helfrich, Teacher, Los Angeles, CA
“An excellent resource to teach students how to be safe and wise online. The activities, videos, resources, and support staff are top-notch.”
Morgan Hensley, Teacher, Hanover, IN"The thoughtfulness and breadth of the program is an asset to our school, and the parents are very happy to have "tech-driver's-ed" in our curriculum."